Our History and Profile
Lex Caribbean was founded in 1997 and is a leading law firm practising the laws of multiple jurisdictions in the Caribbean, including Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, St Lucia and the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis. We also coordinate legal advice from several other jurisdictions in the region, working closely with strategic partners that we know and trust. Our local cultural affinity and the seamlessness of our deployment across multiple Caribbean territories differentiate us from all other law firms in our markets.
Collectively our lawyers combine diverse ethnicity and a shared Caribbean heritage with training and experience gained in several financial centres around the world. We cultivate productive relationships across all sectors with key agencies and stakeholders in our local environments and leverage a global network of professional firms to deliver quality, integrated cross border legal solutions at competitive prices.
Our Core Values
- Client Oriented. We aim to provide our internal and external clients with the best possible solutions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Integrity. In delivering the best solutions to our clients, we shall be honest and ethical, while maintaining the highest level of professional standards.
- Teamwork. We collaborate as a cohesive unit and seek to promote the principles of mutual respect, trust and openness.
- Leadership. We develop and improve our leadership skills by empowering our employees and embracing various responsibilities as we strive to remain a leader in our industry.
- Innovation. We relentlessly pursue improvements in the quality of our people and our services and we encourage an environment of continuous learning and creativity to realise a Legally Exciting eXperience